PSP 6.0 Histogram question

Post by Troy Bartlet » Wed, 29 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>     With PSP 6.0  is there a way to view on the histogram, as
> the changes are made with the layers  curve tool?

I've been wondering the same thing myself. I used to proof things and see
the histogram update when using the Highlight/Midtone/Shadow tool, but it
doesn't seem to work that way with layers.

PSP 6.0 Histogram question

Post by Ronald Vi » Wed, 29 Sep 1999 04:00:00

>Hi folks:

>    With PSP 6.0  is there a way to view on the histogram, as
>the changes are made with the layers  curve tool?

>Jack Hengartner

I don't think this is going to be possible, since the layers adjustment tool
doesn't really effect the layer unless the effect is merged into the layer.

Think of it as adjustment settings for the display of the current and lower
layers.

Ron
PSP terrorist-  D'Lan de Caresk Chapter - Executive Officer
Please read the FAQ at http://www.alphageo.com/psp/faq.html

1. Some Questions About Using PSP 6.0!

Try putting a bunch of similar images into a painting at random
sometime!   ie-rocks, leaves, grass, etc.  Then step back and see if
you can spot a pattern.  I always could, before tubes.

Talent and know how.

Which ones?

Ron- PSP Terrorist - D'Lanok de Caresk chapter, Executive Officer.
FAQs at http://www.alphageo.com/psp/faq.html
Very FAQ at http://members.aol.com/psptopten/topten.html
My tips at http://hometown.aol.com/ronaldlvick/index.html

2. MEM_BAD_POINTER??

3. Psp 6.0, tubes question/problem

4. CONTEST READY SOON!!!!

5. PSP 6.0 and Netscape crossing wires

6. OT: questions about promoting my book

7. Transparent Effect How to PSP 6.0?

8. Opening CDR files in PSP 6.0

9. CD: SPG WEB Pro Tools 4 (w/ PSP 6.0)

10. PSP 6.0 - Truck Lettering!

11. PSP 6.0 Save dialog box problem

12. Can't run PSP 6.0/6.02 MFC42.DLL error