Procedural Texture Synthesis Web Page

Post by Lisa Gibson-Win » Tue, 07 Nov 1995 04:00:00

TEXTURE SYNTHESIS PAGE IS UP!

After looking around the web for a page of texture synthesis information,
we decided to put one up ourselves. The URL is:

http://www.threedgraphics.com/pixelloom/tex_synth.html

If any of you comp.graphics.misc folks have suggestions of links that
should be added, drop us a mail.

Bryan & Lisa Gibson-Winge

1. Procedural Texture Synthesis Web Page

TEXTURE SYNTHESIS PAGE IS UP!

After looking around the web for a page of texture synthesis information,
we decided to put one up ourselves. The URL is:

http://www.threedgraphics.com/pixelloom/tex_synth.html

If any of you comp.graphics.rendering folks have suggestions of links that
should be added, drop us a mail.

Bryan & Lisa Gibson-Winge

2. Gimptool question

3. recodring movie

4. Looking for Targa File Format (.TGA) Utilities

5. Procedural Textures / Realtime Textured Sphere rendering

6. Indoor Lighting Proble

7. tiled water texture for web-page background

8. Update to texture mapping web page

9. New Web page for fast texture mapping, line and circle drawing

10. Wanted: Texture synthesis pointers