Looking for copy of: Ray Tracing Creations

Looking for copy of: Ray Tracing Creations

Post by NOSPAMkrat.. » Thu, 30 Oct 1997 04:00:00

Anybody got a copy they want to get rid of reasonably?

Reply if able.

        Bob

Please remove NOSPAM from my address when replying. I apologize for
the inconvenience.

Looking for copy of: Ray Tracing Creations

Post by William Thie » Mon, 24 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Dear Ray tracers:

The Telepathy Corporation is distributing a VRML newsletter "Virtual
Visions." Get on the mailing list while it is still free.  If you are
interested in subscribing, send an e-mail message with the word

If you are unable to send e-mail, mail a letter to:

The Telepathy Corporation
P.O. Box 1902
Waukesha, WI  53187
Attn:  Virtual Visions

The e-mail message must be received by January 1, 1997 and a letter
request must be postmarked by the same date.  After this date, there
will be a $14.00 fee.

Get you name on the list while it is still free to subscribe.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

William Thien