|-----DOESN'T SOMEBODY HAVE A UTILITY FOR THIS OR SOMETHING???-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

1. Something that the DOSworld has that MACworld doesn't

I have been searching wide and far, but have yet to see any great
multimedia samplers showing smooth full screen animation and high quality sound
demos on the Macintosh.  I was just wondering if everyone has
fallen into using Quicktime with the small windows and lower quality
sound ...  I was wondering if any demos existed or if the Mac's
fixed higher resolution modes prevents such demos from being made.
Thanks.

2. FS: Targa 2000Pro PCI

3. 2D-contests on the web?

4. Something that doesn't exist...

5. FS: HYPERPEN 8000u Tablet with Cordless Mouse & Pen. UK ONLY

6. Adobe Gamma Utility doesn't work

7. HP Scanjet 4p

8. 3DS Max utility plugin doesn't appear?!?

9. Real time 3d preview doesn't doesn't work

10. Siggraph '97 T.S. notes

11. Tho'ts re Canvas~ PSP

12. Conversion utility from POV to something else.