Help Please (Filter Problem)

Help Please (Filter Problem)

Post by James and Pe » Fri, 20 Sep 2002 02:04:32



My Ulead Art Texture stopped being in color everything is in B/W...I
uninstalled and redownloaded from Ulead Website but it didnt help...Does
anyone possibly know why this would do this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Peg

--

http://webpages.charter.net/monego/index.htm

---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.389 / Virus Database: 220 - Release Date: 9/16/2002

 
 
 

Help Please (Filter Problem)

Post by Joe Cilinceo » Fri, 20 Sep 2002 02:11:04


All I can suggest is you delete all temp folders after a reboot and see if
that makes a difference. I've never heard of this happening but who knows. I
do assume you are getting color on other things but if not check your video
card or monitor.

--

Joe Cilinceon

Scanned by Norton AntiVirus 2002



Quote:> My Ulead Art Texture stopped being in color everything is in B/W...I
> uninstalled and redownloaded from Ulead Website but it didnt help...Does
> anyone possibly know why this would do this?

> Any help would be greatly appreciated

> Thanks
> Peg

> --

> http://webpages.charter.net/monego/index.htm

> ---
> Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
> Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
> Version: 6.0.389 / Virus Database: 220 - Release Date: 9/16/2002


 
 
 

Help Please (Filter Problem)

Post by James and Pe » Fri, 20 Sep 2002 02:27:23


Yes everything else works
I will try the temp folders
Thanks


> All I can suggest is you delete all temp folders after a reboot and see if
> that makes a difference. I've never heard of this happening but who knows.
I
> do assume you are getting color on other things but if not check your
video
> card or monitor.

> --

> Joe Cilinceon

> Scanned by Norton AntiVirus 2002



> > My Ulead Art Texture stopped being in color everything is in B/W...I
> > uninstalled and redownloaded from Ulead Website but it didnt help...Does
> > anyone possibly know why this would do this?

> > Any help would be greatly appreciated

> > Thanks
> > Peg

> > --

> > http://webpages.charter.net/monego/index.htm

> > ---
> > Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
> > Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
> > Version: 6.0.389 / Virus Database: 220 - Release Date: 9/16/2002

---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.389 / Virus Database: 220 - Release Date: 9/16/2002
 
 
 

Help Please (Filter Problem)

Post by Sally Beacha » Fri, 20 Sep 2002 02:25:50




Quote:> My Ulead Art Texture stopped being in color everything is in B/W...I
> uninstalled and redownloaded from Ulead Website but it didnt help...Does
> anyone possibly know why this would do this?

> Any help would be greatly appreciated

> Thanks
> Peg

hi Peg -

    Did you edit your pattern to use one of the grayscale palettes?  Click
the Edit button, check what you are currently using, and make sure you
aren't using the wrong palette for whatever you are trying to do.

--
Sally Beacham / www.dizteq.com
www.lvsonline.com / PSP, Filter Frenzy, Xara X
FilterMunky / www.psppower.com
reply to sbeachamATdizteq.com

 
 
 

Help Please (Filter Problem)

Post by James and Pe » Fri, 20 Sep 2002 02:58:06


HI Sally

All the palettes are grayscale I even tried messing with the slider for the
Hue shift and it does nothing :( It worked yesterday so I dont know what
happened between then and now...all my other plugins work fine so Im really
stumped

Thanks




> > My Ulead Art Texture stopped being in color everything is in B/W...I
> > uninstalled and redownloaded from Ulead Website but it didnt help...Does
> > anyone possibly know why this would do this?

> > Any help would be greatly appreciated

> > Thanks
> > Peg

> hi Peg -

>     Did you edit your pattern to use one of the grayscale palettes?  Click
> the Edit button, check what you are currently using, and make sure you
> aren't using the wrong palette for whatever you are trying to do.

> --
> Sally Beacham / www.dizteq.com
> www.lvsonline.com / PSP, Filter Frenzy, Xara X
> FilterMunky / www.psppower.com
> reply to sbeachamATdizteq.com

---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.389 / Virus Database: 220 - Release Date: 9/16/2002
 
 
 

1. PLEASE NEED HELP WITH ALIEN BLACK BOX FILTER -- I BEG -- PLEASE PLEASE

Ok -- thanks so much just for reading this!!

Please, E-mail me if you can help me with this...  I have the Alien
Black Box and this happens every time I try to use it: it loads  up, I
see the little Alien Black Box filter graphics, but then time glass
icon shows up for about 20 seconds and finally --  photoshop has
encountered an error making me close it.

Thanks you so much!!

Brian

2. Dialog Modality

3. Filter Problem in 4.01 Please help!

4. Round edges?

5. FILTERS FILTERS FILTERS FILTERS FILTERS FILTERS

6. How can I change JPEG saving option?

7. Please, please help - problem rendering a flc in 3ds4

8. How can I convert CVP files?

9. PLEASE HELP HELP HELP PLEASE HELP

10. Help me locate a special filter please!

11. Help Please Installing Filter

12. help please: need sepia filter

13. Bad Filters ...Please Help!!!