How to change the text-size on the Desktop-Level

How to change the text-size on the Desktop-Level

Post by jean-claud » Sat, 03 May 2003 16:55:55

Hi
On my iMac SuperDrive I am running Applications under Aqua on a 17''
TFT-Screen . By a monitor definition of 1440 x 900 Pixel on some
Applications the size of the displayed characters is to small to be read
correctly.

Some Applications allow to modify the size of the text, some other does not.
I think, if I could modify the size of the characters on the Desktop-Level
my problem would be solved. How can I do this?

Thank you very much for helping and best regards
Jean-Claude

1. Need Help: Change DeskTop size and Cliping area

Hi ,all VB Programmers

     recentally i have recived a prog.that while loading it self chagnes
     the size of my desk top area and sets new limits while
     not letting any other prog. or window to overwrite it.

     it does the same like the MicroSoft ShortCut Bar when activated
     in " always on top mode ".

     my question are:

        1. how can i do the same with my prog.?

        2. how can i control such a prog from the outside
            ,using api function and by this force the prog. to behave
            like any other window.

Thanks ,

Max

2. TMediaPlayer Output Problem

3. Changing pixel size to larger size

4. chritmassy particles

5. firm size of the cube (SoCube) with change the window (QWidget) size

6. QRT output missing in Pov3. How 2 Join parts now

7. Images change to posterized when I change size???

8. Lighing changes when my object change its size.

9. how do I change text color on components and change color on Tab Page components

10. Help: writing text to window--controlling text size

11. Changing levels with Graphic Converter.

12. unexpected colour changes with levels or curves