Q: read single pixel from movie?

Post by Chih-Hung Ye » Sat, 12 Nov 1994 06:35:52

Hi,
I have made a QuickTime movie and try to acquire data from it pixel by
pixel. Could anyone tell me how I can obtain the intensity of RGB  at a
single pixel from the movie file directly?

Thanks in advance!

Department of Mechanical Engineering   Office: HH B127
Carnegie Mellon University             Telephone: 412.2682517

          /\
         /  \
        /    \
       /    Carnegie
       \    Mellon
        \    /
         \  /
          \/    Mechanical Engineering

1. Q: read single pixel from movie?

Try comp.sys.mac.programmer.* -- I believe it's pretty easy to draw a
single frame to an offscreen GWorld and then analyze it all you want
(don't know the specifics, though).

--
Charles Wiltgen    "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and

(INTP)              At night, the ice weasels come." - Nietzsche (Groening)
The Apocalypso!     http://www.mcs.net/~cwiltgen

2. Have any spare objects?

3. Can anybody tell me how to do single pixel read/writes on an 8514/a

4. kai power tools corel 6

5. single frame from avi file (movie) (video)

6. OpenGL performance Q's

7. Creating movies from single pictures

8. single pixel transparent gif

9. Filter that won't widen single pixels?

10. RGB values of a single pixel in framebuffer ?

11. Fast way to put single pixels

12. how to draw a single pixel?