Converting .flc to avi/quicktime/numbered targa

Converting .flc to avi/quicktime/numbered targa

Post by Matthew McGui » Fri, 20 Oct 1995 04:00:00

Hello,
I thought I would try this group for some answers.  I work for a video
production company, and In a round about way, I received some .flc
files that I need to output to videotape.  We can do this with
quicktime/avi, or preferably numbered Targa files.  We would also like
to display the file full screen 640x480 and would need a resizing
utility.  Does anyone out there know of a way to do this with an
application that can be aquired relatively easily?  Thank you in
advance.

Matthew McGuire
Wave Inc.

Post by Vincent Ch » Sat, 21 Oct 1995 04:00:00

>production company, and In a round about way, I received some .flc
>files that I need to output to videotape.  We can do this with
>quicktime/avi, or preferably numbered Targa files.  We would also like
>to display the file full screen 640x480 and would need a resizing
>utility.  Does anyone out there know of a way to do this with an
>application that can be aquired relatively easily?

The "Ulead Multimedia Converter" for Windows can do that kind of
things easily.  The price is below US$79 (can you believe it?).

=*= Vincent Chen, Senior Manager, Ulead Systems
(CompuServe: GO ULEAD) (CIS:101400,1477)
http://www.seed.net.tw/~ulead/

1. FLC -> AVI or QuickTime

------------70415DFB2E6D0

Hi
    Anyone know some conversor from .FLC  file to AVI or Quicktime file.
    If you can help me, please e-mail me

  Thank's
TOZE

------------70415DFB2E6D0

<HTML><BODY>

<DT>Hi&nbsp;</DT>

<DT>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Anyone know some conversor from .FLC&nbsp; file
to AVI or Quicktime file.</DT>

<DT>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; If you can help me, please e-mail me</DT>

<DT>&nbsp; Thank's</DT>

<DT>TOZE</DT>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------------70415DFB2E6D0--

2. Need code to make sphere with texture on its surface

3. Quicktime to .flc, .fli, .avi?

4. JOB: Technical Writer for BRender Project

5. AVI or FLC ----->Quicktime?

6. how to combine to quaternions?

7. Q: The best ways to convert QuickTime to FLI/FLC

8. G200 In MAX

9. Convert FLC to Quicktime(mac)

10. Converting .FLC to Quicktime for the Macintosh

11. how convert FLI or FLC files in QUICKTIME?

12. Converting AVI files to TARGA sequences?