3-D FE mesh display/printing

Post by Sugata Ghos » Fri, 10 Dec 1993 02:29:50

 I was wondering if someone can suggest softwares/programs to display 3-D
FE mesh and generate concise postscript files for printing or to be
included in Latex.  I tried to use matlab - somehow it does not properly
remove hidden elements/lines and the ps file-size is huge - about 4Mb (color
graphics) for a mesh with 3500 elements.
Any suggestions will be of great help!
Thanks,
Sugata Ghosal

1. voxel viewing of FE mesh

Hello...

I would like to view 3D data of the internals
of a finite element mesh.

Is it possible to do this with Voxels?

As I understand, viewing voxel data requires
that each voxel, or element, be the same cubic size.

In an auto-generated FE mesh, elements will be
irregular and of different sizes.  Some elements may
even be highly distorted.  Is it even possible to view
a 3D FE mesh using a voxel approach?

Thanks,
tom impelluso

2. The Visual Mind

3. Remeshing a FE mesh

4. Win an 02

5. voxel viewing of FE mesh

6. TShape on a Scroll Box with TImage

7. Geometric detail suppression for FE mesh generation

8. Are there any tools to creat animated icon?

9. Printing with Kodak DS paper

10. GL problem displaying a hidden line mesh

11. displaying whole mesh...

12. Crease Angle for displaying smooth meshes

13. Need help w/Mesh Display