Seek 3D model

Post by William Viller » Thu, 23 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Hi all,
I am looking for someone who's got a 3D model of a tank (preferably in IGES
format) and would be willing to share...

Thanks in advance

Seek 3D model

Post by Ken » Thu, 23 Sep 1999 04:00:00

> Hi all,
> I am looking for someone who's got a 3D model of a tank (preferably in IGES
> format) and would be willing to share...

> Thanks in advance

On my links page I have over 100 links to free models on the web. In all
of those links I cannot recall a single site that offers models in IGES
format. Lower your sites a bit and you could probably find something suitable
on my page. Look for the War Toys site. Most of the models I link to are
either in .3ds or .dxf format both of which are fairly standard formats
in this day and age.

--
Ken Tyler

See my 1000+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at:

1. seeking for 3D graphics models in data bases

Can anyone down there tell me how to fetch 3D graphics data
with DXF, IGES and STEP formats of components and assembly parts
of telephone, coffee machine, washing machine, refrigerator, motors
engines and cars etc. ?

Are there any such 3D graphics models  data base existed in the internet or
they are available at the market ?

        Regards
        Wen Ya Fo

2. ShadowMAC filesite access

3. HD

4. DESPERATELY Seeking 3D Arch Models

5. Which Hardware Accelerators Accelerate ALL openGL Apps?

6. seeking for 3D graphics models in data bases

7. SW idea... Poser-like approach on MAX...