OpenGL/systems programmer needed

Post by Philip H. C » Mon, 17 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Nichimen Graphics provides leading-edge tools for the video game industry.
We're looking for an engineer to develop and support OpenGL and system
code for NWorld, our 3D animation and modelling package and winner of a
Computer Graphics World Innovation Award.

Desirable skills include C and C++, OpenGL and multimedia libraries on SGI
and NT platforms, X11, Win32 and Unix systems programming. Knowledge of
Common Lisp is a plus.

Located in West LA, Nichimen Graphics provides competitive benefits and a
dynamic atmosphere in a very exciting field. For more information, please
check our web site, http://www.nichimen.com/. To apply, send a resume to

--
Phil Chu
http://www.cinenet.net/~pchu

1. OpenGL/systems programmer position

Nichimen Graphics provides leading-edge tools for the video game industry.
We're looking for an engineer to develop and support OpenGL and system
code for NWorld, our 3D animation and modelling package and winner of a
Computer Graphics World Innovation Award.

Desirable skills include C and C++, OpenGL and multimedia libraries on SGI
and NT platforms, X11, Win32 and Unix systems programming. Knowledge of
Common Lisp is a plus.

Located in West LA, Nichimen Graphics provides competitive benefits and a
dynamic atmosphere in a very exciting field. For more information, please
check our web site, http://www.nichimen.com/. To apply, send a resume to

--
Phil Chu
http://www.cinenet.net/~pchu

2. plot graphics

3. (LA) experienced CGI programmers and systems admin needed.

4. Resistance is futile...

5. OpenGL programmers needed in Phoenix, AZ (still looking...)

6. Newbie: plotting a subset

7. OpenGL programmers needed in Phoenix AZ area...

8. OpenGL/C++ programmer needed for a funky project.

9. openGL programmer needed

10. US-FL-Melbourne, OpenGL/Motif Programmer needed

11. US - Palm Bay, FL - OpenGL/Motif Programmer Needed

12. US- San Jose, CA - OpenGL Programmers needed