Thanks for your help (personal Art Gallery)

Thanks for your help (personal Art Gallery)

Post by Tom Repas » Wed, 28 Feb 1996 04:00:00

Howdy Folks,

I'd like to thank everyone for their comments and feed-back
about my web site. I reduced my image sizes by more than 50%
and also provided 'a sloooow modem' page.

My site consists of three galleries with 67 images (2k - 150K jpeg).
My Art has it's own style; is unique and full of color/texture.

http://members.gnn.com/Repasky/Repasky.htm/newart.htm/

Stop by and let me know if you like it or have comments about
improving it.  I am also very interested in the 'quality' of the
homepage and Gallery page images.  I compressed them 30:1.

http://members.gnn.com/Repasky/Repasky.htm/
http://members.gnn.com/Repasky/Repasky.htm/newart.htm

I have started to upload some of my 'stories' and 'poetry'.

Have a Great Day !

Tom

E=MC^2 - Not just a good idea, It's the law.
http://members.gnn.com/Repasky/Repasky.htm/

1. New Art Gallery - Tehan's Art Gallery (Digital Art and Movies)

Hi
I am relatively new to the world of digital art, but I am really excited

and anxious to learn more.  Please check out some of my orignal
efforts.  Any and all critiques and comments will be much appreciated.
The address is:
http://members.tripod.com/~tehan_25
Thanks for your time
Tehan

2. What do you think of Apple?

3. Morph into art - Infrect art with your personal arua

4. MOV conversion utility.

5. ART art ART art ART ART ART ART ART WEB SITE

6. can you doo this?

7. A Art Gallery - GALLERY 2000.

8. Graphics papers

9. ART art ART art ART ART ART ART ART WEB SITE

10. Online art gallery and art resource

11. Tehan's Art Gallery (Digital Art and Movies)