animating an already-transparent GIF

Post by Dave Woolco » Thu, 19 Aug 1999 04:00:00

I have a "static" diamond GIF file set up with a transparent
background that pastes nicely on anything.

I would like to spin this on its axis in an animation... however the
"transparent" background from the static GIF doesn't seem to transfer
to the animated GIF, and I get white background apart from where the
animation fills it in.

is there a way to import a transparent background into the animator?

1. Help Saving animated transparent GIF's

Hi all

Sandy is here again asking for help.  Can someone please tell me what are
the best settings for saving an animation with a transparent background?
Every time I do with the animation wizard, the picture looses a lot of the
good quality. In other words, it looks like crap. LOL
TIA
Sandy

2. Using Dan Silva's DeluxePaint as a "plug-in"

3. Animated Gif-Transparent

4. C/C++ Compiler

5. Feathering the edge of a transparent (animated) .gif

6. SUN RELEASES JAVA 3D API SPECIFICATION FOR PUBLIC COMMENT

7. making smoke transparent in an animated gif (ImageReady)

8. Animated GIF files and transparent (invisible) backgrounds ???

9. animated GIF with transparent background

10. Animated GIF + Transparent

11. Gif.gIf.giF - Animated GIF Screen Capturing