Online art gallery and art resource

Post by pi.. » Thu, 13 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Kiyotei's Den

Check out my latest artwork, past exhibitions, and take advantage of the
art-related links at Kiyotei's Den.

http://art.net/~kiyotei

onsite - up and running since 1994.

     -----  http://newsone.net/ --  Discussions on every subject. -----

1. New Art Gallery - Tehan's Art Gallery (Digital Art and Movies)

Hi
I am relatively new to the world of digital art, but I am really excited

and anxious to learn more.  Please check out some of my orignal
efforts.  Any and all critiques and comments will be much appreciated.
The address is:
http://members.tripod.com/~tehan_25
Thanks for your time
Tehan

2. Are there any book about nichimen mirai ?

3. ART art ART art ART ART ART ART ART WEB SITE

4. how to select a box with exact dimensions?

5. Converting MS-Word files to EPS, TIFF?

6. copying offscreen picturebox to another picturebox

7. 3d web site/ Online gallery/ Art resources

8. online art gallery

9. The Pixette Online Gallery and Art Magician