Beta Testers Sought - HELP WANTED - Hypercosm News

Beta Testers Sought - HELP WANTED - Hypercosm News

Post by Perry Kivolowit » Fri, 02 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Hello,

Beta testers sought for Hypercosm Studio, a new 3D software package that
enables users to develop high impact, interactive 3D images for delivery
over the Internet. Testers should have a programming background and
COMMITMENT to devoting the time needed TO LEARN AND TEST the product. At
most 10 testers will be chosen. Testers will receive software and other
benefits worth $1995.  Send URLs and contact information to Pam Schmidt

News: Build 831 is now available for downloading. A new version of
Hypercosm Explorer is available as well.

EMPLOYMENT: We're looking for a top notch engineering project manager to
oversee all projects underway. You MUST have established credentials in
this type of position. Please rush your resume and salary requirements
to me at my return address.

--
Perry Kivolowitz        Please visit:
President               http://www.hypercosm.com

1. Beta Testers Sought, Help Wanted, Hypercosm News

[...]

2. FS: 35mm Film Recorder w/Pin Registered Bulk Camera

3. Beta Testers Sought, Hypercosm News, HELP WANTED

4. Shape-Finding Algorithm

5. Seeking Beta Testers (.PNG, .TGA, .GIF)

6. SCANNERS

7. Altamira Group seeking beta testers

8. 3DWorld Q+A - Beta Testers sought.

9. 2D/3D Authoring Studio Seeking Beta Testers and Developers

10. Announce: Beta Testers wanted for web graphics optimisation software

11. Limited Beta Testers Wanted

12. Beta testers wanted!