Needed: Apple Color OneScanner "extension"

Needed: Apple Color OneScanner "extension"

Post by Colin Anders » Fri, 18 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Hi, I'm on vacation with my PowerMac 8500/120 and my Apple Color
OneScanner 600/27.  I recently reformatted my hard drive and lost the
'scanner' extension. I still have Photoshop and the scanner plugin on my
Zip drive.  I really need to get ahold of this extension (about 80k or so)
within the next few hours/days.  If you own the Apple Color OneScanner
600/27 or 1200/30, could you please e-mail me the extension as an attached
file. Please note that the extension I need comes only with the ACOS
600/27 and 1200/30, the scanner extension on Apple's FTP and Web sites is
outdated and does not work. Thank you in advance!!

Colin Anderson

1. Need help on ".cut" extension

I have a problem trying to edit photos scanned into a 386 Dos computer.
All photos are scanned in with an Epson scanner.  Monitor is Touch Screen
and the program is unknown to me.
I can copy the files to a disk but cannot find any program that will
translate? the extension of ".cut".  Have tried Adobe and Corel without any
luck.

Any advice would be appreciated.
--
Bob Neylon  Tel: (66-2)381-8429  Fax:(66-2)381-8430

2. Image onProgress

3. ****"""""BUG IN PROGRAM"""*****

4. Problems drawing to a form canvas

5. NEEDED: Color "OR" operation

6. Knickknack/Luxo for download?

7. Need help with the "Color Settings"

8. Dirty rectangles

9. Adv 97 "volume" sample, extensions

10. Q: "tao" file extension

11. Extension "PRT"

12. Apple ColorOne Scanner Image "Noise"