Matrox Millennium and Diamond Monster (3dfx)

Matrox Millennium and Diamond Monster (3dfx)

Post by Sveinung Vollre » Mon, 29 Dec 1997 04:00:00

Hello World!
I have problem with Tomb Raider 2 with Matrox Millennium card and Diamond
Monster 3D in combination. The section "Laras home" (trail area) is working
find, but when I start the real game, the refresh rate is about 3 frames
pr. sec. I have installed Directx 5.00 and Diamond Monster drivers v. 1.09.
(The TR2 demo release worked fine). Is there anyone out there with the
solution for this problem?

SVol

1. Matrox Millennium 3DFX

Hello,

I have a Millennium (OEM version) that didn't come with 3DFX, as this
only comes with the retail version.  Any idea where I might get hold
of 3DFX from?  Matrox can supply the upgrade to Win 95 but not the
actual program.

Thanks,
Phill Barrett

CIS:101545,1027

2. Fitting a collage into a page for printing

3. Matrox Millennium & low resolution modes

4. VIZ4 <-> gmax <-> MAX4

5. Bugs in Matrox Millennium

6. !!!!LOOKING FOR ARTIST!!!!

7. Matrox Millennium II

8. Advice needed on PowerMac 7200

9. Matrox Millennium for PC in Mac?

10. Matrox Millennium II Woes

11. To all Matrox Millennium users

12. Screen resolution 1280x960 with Matrox Millennium?