Help: Pantone (PMS number) to Hex?

Post by John Burge » Sat, 03 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Does anyone know a way to match a color from the
Pantone Matching System (PMS) chart to hexidecimal
code?  Or even PMS to RGB?

Your help is appreciated!

jeburger
atlanta, ga

1. Pantone * CV colors = PMS * colors...?

Hello,

  I need to know the interrelationship between Pantone colors.

  To bgein with, are PMS colors the same as the CV colors, like used in the
FreeHand 3.1 color picker?

  Also, is there any relationship/formula for figuring out PMS/CV Process
colors? (I notice the numbers don't quite correspond...)

This is what happened, BTW; On the logo sheet for a particular company, it
gives a PMS number. I enter this in the CV box in FreeHand. However, the final
output turn purple instead of blue. Any ideas, aside from alignment?

Michael W.

Michael Welch                                                     405.447.8149

______"I used to dream and I used to vow...I wouldn't dream of it now"-M______

2. ASDG's Abekas/Exabyte driver?

3. convert B/W to PMS pantone

4. More problems with Panel wider than form

5. Pantone & PMS Colors

6. .dll's can not be found

7. hex decimal colour numbers

8. Abnormal and normal human textures