Spectrum/8 Series II SE/30 HELP!!!!!!!!

1. HELP with SE/30 and ext monitor

Hi

I am having trouble with setting up my SE/30 to work with an IBM SVGA
monitor. I have the RasterOps 264 video card installed. I have a VGA adapter
for the monitor. Everything is connected, but there is no picture on the IBM
monitor. I fiddled with the rotary knob and dip switches on the VGA adapter
with no success. I don't know who makes the adapter. The SE/30 knows there
are 2 monitors, but I can't see anything. Is the problem the card, monitor,
or the VGA adapter?

Much thanks.

--
To reply by email, remove 'spam' from address

2. Whoa! my animation looks funny

3. HELP with SE/30 and external monitor

4. TGA to sun RAST file converter

5. HELP: grapics card w SE/30

6. FAST RGB mixing and interpolation

7. SE/30 Color Graphics Boards

8. Need HELP with PageMaker 5.0a TIFF placement

9. FA: Xceed Grayscale adaptor for Mac SE/30

10. Which is best for SE/30?

11. WTB_ Mac SE/30 video adapter

12. WTB: Mac SE/30 video adapter

13. wanted: Color video card for Mac SE/30