Computer Animation 90 Proceedings

Post by Nicholas Papadopoul » Sat, 20 Feb 1993 20:56:21

Hello everyone,
        I am trying to find the following proceedings that have some papers
of interest for my research.

Second workshop on Computer Animation.
Held in Geneva, Switzeland
On 25-27 April 1990

I would appreciate it if you could send me any information by email to the
following address :

Thanks in advance,

Nick

1. Computer Animation 90 - Proceedings

--

2. 3DS camera

3. How do I removing Mac headers

4. Computer Animation 90 Proceedings

5. new site changes

6. Want to buy: Computer Graphics proceedings (~87, 90)

7. *** GIF encoder ***

8. SIG'90 Proceedings publication avail?

9. is SIG'90 proceedings available?

10. Graphics Interface '90 - Proceedings Ordering and ToC

11. Looking for Eurographics 90-98 proceedings

12. Save up to 90% on top of the line Computer Equipment