Hallowen Web & COmputer Decorations

Post by MsGI » Thu, 07 Sep 2000 07:44:58

Decorating Your Sites For Halloween?

Want to send unique Halloween postcards?

Want to dress up your computer for the season?

Halloween Animated GIFS, JPEGS, Screensavers, Fonts, Cursors,  Themes,
Wallpapers and more, available at Surfer-Net:

All images autolinked to WebTV Transloader/or Email  AND to your
xDrive storage account.

All images have a tile preview mode.

All full size image views can be sent as a postcard (with or without
music).

http://www.veryComputer.com/

Holidays/Halloween      43
Holidays/Halloween/Backgrounds  24
Holidays/Halloween/Barlines     18
Holidays/Halloween/Bats 80
Holidays/Halloween/*        10
Holidays/Halloween/Body_Parts   3
Holidays/Halloween/Body_Parts/Brains    11
Holidays/Halloween/Body_Parts/Eyes      6
Holidays/Halloween/Body_Parts/Hearts    4
Holidays/Halloween/Candy        5
Holidays/Halloween/Cats 27
Holidays/Halloween/Coloring_Book        21
Holidays/Halloween/Crows        4
Holidays/Halloween/Cursors      7
Holidays/Halloween/Cursors/Animated     8
Holidays/Halloween/Email        9
Holidays/Halloween/Fonts        42
Holidays/Halloween/Games        1
Holidays/Halloween/Graveyards   27
Holidays/Halloween/Greetings    34
Holidays/Halloween/Haunted_Houses       33
Holidays/Halloween/Icons        8
Holidays/Halloween/JPEGS        48
Holidays/Halloween/Lightning    17
Holidays/Halloween/Monsters     130
Holidays/Halloween/Monsters/Devils      72
Holidays/Halloween/Monsters/Frankenstein        15
Holidays/Halloween/Monsters/Gargoyles   41
Holidays/Halloween/Monsters/Ghosts      106
Holidays/Halloween/Monsters/Mummies     10
Holidays/Halloween/Monsters/Skeletons   88
Holidays/Halloween/Monsters/Skeletons/Hands     6
Holidays/Halloween/Monsters/Skeletons/Skulls    113
Holidays/Halloween/Monsters/Skeletons/Skulls/Candleholders      8
Holidays/Halloween/Monsters/Skeletons/Skulls/Smoking    3
Holidays/Halloween/Monsters/Vampires    55
Holidays/Halloween/Monsters/Werewolves  18
Holidays/Halloween/Monsters/Witches     29
Holidays/Halloween/Monsters/Witches/Brewing     25
Holidays/Halloween/Monsters/Witches/Flying      54
Holidays/Halloween/Monsters/Witches/Hats        3
Holidays/Halloween/Pumpkins     116
Holidays/Halloween/Satanic      7
Holidays/Halloween/Scarecrows   11
Holidays/Halloween/ScreenSavers 12
Holidays/Halloween/Skins        4
Holidays/Halloween/Sounds       31
Holidays/Halloween/Start_Ups    3
Holidays/Halloween/Themes       14
Holidays/Halloween/Vultures     7
Holidays/Halloween/Wallpapers   9

http://www.veryComputer.com/
MsGIF    Surfer-Net.com
32,000 FREE Animated GIFS
http://www.veryComputer.com/

1. wall with 'decoration'

I want to make a wall with a 'decoration'. The gratest part of the wall
should be produced with the brick-pigment. On the upper end should it looks
like this:

----------------------------------
     |     |     |     |     |
----------------------------------
  |*****|     |     |*****|     |
----------------------------------
*****|*****|     |*****|*****|
----------------------------------
  |*****|     |     |*****|     |
----------------------------------
     |     |     |     |     |
----------------------------------

Any suggestion ? It doesn't have to be the brick-pigment...

Greetings Lukas

PS: I think my English is bad but I hope you'll understand me.

Lukas(arts) Gruetzmacher
Dresden University of Technology, Dept. of CS, Germany

I like Techno - unplugged.

2. Virtual Application Development?

3. how to XCreateWindow() with no window manager decorations?

4. Where Window ends; Stereo starts: ?

5. Suppressing window decoration with 4DWm

6. Is this the right connection?

7. Q: X Window Decorations

8. Configuring new graphics card

9. Inventor - SoXtFullViewer decorations

10. Inventor: Putting an additional ThumbWheel into Viewer Decoration area

11. Gingerbread decoration

12. Game screen decoration

13. fps throttle / window decoration