CGA/EGA picture viewer?

Post by The Chao » Sat, 24 Jun 1995 04:00:00

Hi...

Does anyone know a program to view pictures in the common formats e.g. *.bmp,
*.gif, *.jpg *.pcx,...on a CGA or EGA card?
And, if such a program exists, where can I find it?

Thanx in advance...greets 2 U all

Gerd

1. Fast CGA, EGA, VGA routines

I am looking for source code for routines for plotting in
CGA, EGA, and VGA.  I have access to the Borland BGI libraries,
but they are way too slow.  I am in need of routines for plotting
point, drawing lines that are fast.  Either C or assembly language
routines which work with Borland C++ are fine.

Also, any routines for moving an area of the screen around would
be helpful as well.  Thanks.

--

Kevin Fischer

2. radio ray and lightscape on Maxr2

3. CGA/EGA-emulator

4. NEW CYBERPUNK COMPUTER GAME NEEDS YOUR HELP

5. EGA, MCGA, or HERC grahics emulator for CGA card

6. Make trade for "3DStudio Max" software

7. CGA, VGA, EGA

8. lost key to reinstall coreldraw5 original CDs, help, drive crash & replaced

9. about CGA, EGA, VGA, MCGA, etc.

10. HPGL preview for CGA/EGA/VGA needed

11. CGA emulation on EGA???

12. GIF viewers wanted (vga/ega)

13. Apple Picture Viewer has ruined computer