Free Image Viewer Software

Post by Thanhvu Nguye » Sat, 22 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

I am looking a freeware program that can let you browse on some picture
collection and enlarge the picture ...
like the browse feature on paint shop pro.

thanks for all inputs

Free Image Viewer Software

Post by Brendan R. Wehru » Sun, 23 Jul 2000 04:00:00

> Hi,

> I am looking a freeware program that can let you browse on some picture
> collection and enlarge the picture ...
> like the browse feature on paint shop pro.

> thanks for all inputs

IrfanView remains one of the best freeware viewers.

Brendan

1. Free WizzView 32bit image viewer for Win 95/NT

Free WizzView 32bit image viewer for Win 95/NT

Download your free copy of this popular image viewer
direct from one of the author's web sites:

Dr. John's Web Connection
http://www.whidbey.net/drmagnell
http://members.aol.com/drmagnell

WizzView is simply the fastest, easiest to use viewer
and supports most image formats:
ART      PFS First Publisher
BMP     Microsoft Windows and OS2 bitmaps
CUT      Dr. Halo
DIB       Microsoft Windows Device Independent Bitmaps
EMF     Windows Enhanced Meta-files
GEM     GEM Raster files (Digital Research)
GIF       CompuServe Graphics Interchange Format
HRZ      Slow Scan Television
IFF       Interchange File Format (Amiga Electronic Arts Deluxe Paint)
IMG      GEM Raster files (Digital Research)
JPG      Joint Photographics Experts Group
LBM      Interchange File Format (Amiga Electronic Arts Deluxe Paint)
MAC     Macintosh Paint
MSP     Microsoft Paint
PCX      ZSoft PC Paintbrush
PIC       Pictor PC Paint
PNG     CompuServe Portable Network Graphics
RAS     Sun Raster files
RLE      Run-length Encoded BMP files
TGA      Targa TrueVision Files
TIF        Tagged Image File Format (PC or Mac)
WMF    Windows Meta-files
WPG    Word Perfect Graphics

2. Manipulating the color palette

3. Announcement: Free Win95/NT Image Viewer/Converter!

4. Droplets

5. free or comercial C++ image viewer/library for unix

6. Grr, I can't get XCreateImage to work!

7. Free Image Viewer

8. FireGL?

9. free image viewer handles .PSD, .PSP

10. Free Image Viewer ....

11. Visere Free Image Viewer ...

12. Announcement: Free Win95/NT Image Viewer/Converter!