Architectural Walkthroughs...info needed....

Architectural Walkthroughs...info needed....

Post by Denesh Bhabu » Wed, 12 Jan 1994 02:53:04

Hi friends,

I need some info....

Can someone tell me of the advantages and disadvantages of an architectural
walkthrough....

I do not mind, what aspect you talk about, as long as I get some feedback.
Mainly, I would like to have feedback on Cognitive Aspects, and what the next
step is/can be.

I would also like some ideas on where the architectural walkthroughs can be
applied.

Some more important info would be on the importance of VR in our lives.

Thanks.

Oh, and please mail me directly instead of into the newsgroup.

Thanx in advance,

Danny.
--
<=========================================================================>

< University of Westminster, London  |  snail-mail : on application       >

1. Architectural Walkthroughs...info needed....

[...]

2. layout algorithm

3. Architectural models needed

4. libgd

5. Architectural renderings - Proffesional help needed

6. Ensuring polygon winding

7. URGENTLY NEEDED: Firms in SF Bay Area/Seattle to do architectural CAD

8. The Unicorn With An Attitude

9. Need Help With Importing Architectural Desktop file to VIZ

10. Max artist needed to finish architectural modeling

11. Architectural modeling tools needed in 3dsmax

12. Architectural Plugin Testers needed

13. New in architectural modelling/ flyby business- need advice.