From the Curator - August 1997 (A look into the future)

Post by Tony Ka » Tue, 05 Aug 1997 04:00:00

Dear Art Lover,

As curator of the Techno-Impressionist Museum, it is my pleasure to
invite you to the opening of our latest exhibition:

   <-- Techno-Impressionist Art of the 21st Century -->

It's a look into the future of this important art movement.

For the very first time, an exhibit of art that does not yet exist.

How did we do it? You'll have to visit the Techno-Impressionist Museum
to find out.

Also currently featured in our Exhibit Space:

   <-- 1st Biennial Exposition of the Techno-Impressionist Museum -->

This exhibit showcases new and experimental works by the leading
Techno-Impressionist artists.

If you loved the Whitney Biennial, you'll love the Techno-Impressionist
Biennial.

If you Hated the Whitney Biennial, you'll love the Techno-Impressionist
Biennial.

   <-- Techno-Impressionism - Art from the sea -->

This exhibition is inspired by the work of Edward Weston and Georgia
O'Keeffe. It also demonstrates the quality you can achieve with a
digital camera.

   <-- Early Techno-Impressionist art -->

This long-awaited exhibition traces the origin of Techno-Impressionism
back to its earliest roots. No expense has been spared in bringing you
these startling new finds.

Our Permanent Collection now has 35 galleries, each with five images.

Plus:

  A newly-expanded Library featuring:
    Art History and art criticism
    Quotes from Techno-Impressionist artists
    A lagniappe

  A bistro -- where you can join the artists for a glass of wine
              and lively discussions

  A salon -- the latest in poetry and fiction

  And lots more

"It's a complete art movement on a web site."
 > Art Speaker, writing for Cutting edge art in America

Address:

  The West entrance to the Museum is on Fifth Avenue in New York
  The East entrance is on the Champes-Elyses in Paris
  On the web, you can reach us at:

    http://www.techno-impressionist.com

RSVP

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

  The Techno-Impressionists will be visiting France in September 1997.

Tony Karp, Curator of the Techno-Impressionist Museum

Visit our web sites:
 Techno-Impressionist Museum:   http://www.techno-impressionist.com
 TLC Systems(Art and the Zen):  http://www.tlc-systems.com
 Web-Scope(tm) statistics:      http://www.web-scope.com

Tony Karp, TLC Systems Corp

Visit our web sites:
 Techno-Impressionist Museum:  http://www.techno-impressionist.com
 TLC Systems:                  http://www.tlc-systems.com
 Web-Scope (tm) statistics:    http://www.web-scope.com

1. From the Curator - August 1997 (A look into the future)

Dear Art Lover,

As curator of the Techno-Impressionist Museum, it is my pleasure to
invite you to the opening of our latest exhibition:

   <-- Techno-Impressionist Art of the 21st Century -->

It's a look into the future of this important art movement.

For the very first time, an exhibit of art that does not yet exist.

How did we do it? You'll have to visit the Techno-Impressionist Museum
to find out.

Also currently featured in our Exhibit Space:

   <-- 1st Biennial Exposition of the Techno-Impressionist Museum -->

This exhibit showcases new and experimental works by the leading
Techno-Impressionist artists.

If you loved the Whitney Biennial, you'll love the Techno-Impressionist
Biennial.

If you Hated the Whitney Biennial, you'll love the Techno-Impressionist
Biennial.

   <-- Techno-Impressionism - Art from the sea -->

This exhibition is inspired by the work of Edward Weston and Georgia
O'Keeffe. It also demonstrates the quality you can achieve with a
digital camera.

   <-- Early Techno-Impressionist art -->

This long-awaited exhibition traces the origin of Techno-Impressionism
back to its earliest roots. No expense has been spared in bringing you
these startling new finds.

Our Permanent Collection now has 35 galleries, each with five images.

Plus:

  A newly-expanded Library featuring:
    Art History and art criticism
    Quotes from Techno-Impressionist artists
    A lagniappe

  A bistro -- where you can join the artists for a glass of wine
              and lively discussions

  A salon -- the latest in poetry and fiction

  And lots more

"It's a complete art movement on a web site."
 > Art Speaker, writing for Cutting edge art in America

Address:

  The West entrance to the Museum is on Fifth Avenue in New York
  The East entrance is on the Champes-Elyses in Paris
  On the web, you can reach us at:

    http://www.techno-impressionist.com

RSVP

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

  The Techno-Impressionists will be visiting France in September 1997.

Tony Karp, Curator of the Techno-Impressionist Museum

Visit our web sites:
 Techno-Impressionist Museum:   http://www.techno-impressionist.com
 TLC Systems(Art and the Zen):  http://www.tlc-systems.com
 Web-Scope(tm) statistics:      http://www.web-scope.com

Tony Karp, TLC Systems Corp

Visit our web sites:
 Techno-Impressionist Museum:  http://www.techno-impressionist.com
 TLC Systems:                  http://www.tlc-systems.com
 Web-Scope (tm) statistics:    http://www.web-scope.com

2. Making human heads or faces

3. From the Curator - July 1997 (Biennial)

4. OpenGL used in VRML streaming webcast...

5. Wanted: Good,practical Computer Graphics Book

6. IRTC winners for July-August 1997

7. RLA format z-depth data tools?

8. ACM CHI 97, March 22-27, 1997, "Looking To the Future"