WANTED: Tom Slick QT movie

Post by Chris Rupn » Mon, 27 Feb 1995 07:27:33

Hi
 I am looking for the Tom Slick QT moovie that used to reside at
 FTP.APPLE.COM in the pub/pugh directory. I have secured the audio portion
 but i am looking for the full movie.

 Thanks

Chris

--
Chris Rupnik
Postmaster/Toaster     Speedware Research and Development

1. QT movies wanted

I am looking for two particular QT movies and was hoping that someone
who reads this group might be able to give me an address of a repository
of QT movies. I'm particularly interested in two QT movies. One was
called something like "Mac aerobics" & was a spoof of a TV aerobics show
doing movements called "click and drag" etc. The other movie was about
making a "virtual caffee". I've had a bit of a lurk in this group and
this question doesn't seem really appropriate, so apologies :-S

_______________________________________
Alison Fisher
IT Training & Support
Computer Facility
Faculty of Education
phone: +61 3 9344 8719
fax: +61 3 9344 8391

5. converting QT Mac movies to Windows movies ?

6. Importing files to 3d Studio MAX v. 3

7. Needed! Tool to convert Apple-QT-Movies to Windows-QT-Movies

8. Zip QT movies..cant work

9. Controlling QT Movie Player

10. Animal scenes in QT movies

11. Data->Charts->QT Movie Software

12. QT movie with multiple video tracks?