ati xpert98 graphics card

Post by <jackjsc.. » Sat, 15 Jul 2000 04:00:00

I recently installed an xpert98 card in my IBM 2170245 Aptiva pc. and find
that I cannot use any display setting other than 640 x 480 pixels without
major distortion.At any setting other than 640x480 the bottom of my screen
is cut off and the screen is elongated vertically.

ati xpert98 graphics card

Post by EPRO » Sun, 16 Jul 2000 04:00:00

all I can say is get the latest drivers from their website.
I have an ATI card and at first it would only allow me to
view in 640x480 (16 colors).

also you can change the length and width of the screen with the
buttons on the monitor and it will be "remembered" whenever you
use that resolution again. (thats if your using a modern monitor.)

> I recently installed an xpert98 card in my IBM 2170245 Aptiva pc. and find
> that I cannot use any display setting other than 640 x 480 pixels without
> major distortion.At any setting other than 640x480 the bottom of my screen
> is cut off and the screen is elongated vertically.

> --

1. ATI graphic card bug ???

Dear all,
  I am editing a mathematical equation using MS word 2000. It seems that
indices and exponents doesn't work properly with equation 3.0 only on PC
computers with ATI 3D Rage LT PRO AGP 2X graphic cards (under Windows NT4
SP4 or 5, with driver 5.1.118 or 5.2.040). When reading the document on
another PC (with a different graphic card as matrox G200), The equation
becomes OK as soon as I double click on it. Does anybody else have the same
bug ? Any idea ?
  Thank's for your help,

2. beta 332: 64bit unclean?

3. ATI Graphic Card and NEC 3D

4. Web image copy protection software - new version

5. ati graphics card help

6. cad file presentation.

7. ATI Mach 32 Graphics card and Win 95.

8. WANTED: M64VBE.EXE for ATI Graphics card

9. Combining 2 ATI graphic cards.

10. ATI Rage Fury Pro Graphics card

11. ** FA: ONE DAY LEFT: ATI Xclaim 3D Rage Pro (fast PCI graphic card), etc

12. FS: NEW - Nexus GA - CD's - ATI Rage 128 Graphics Card