XRays, where?

Post by Jeff Mitche » Sat, 02 Apr 1994 09:02:01

My apologies if this is an inappropriate group.. but there are few places
to turn for this sort of request.

        I am looking for a image (preferably GIF, JPG, EPS, etc) of an
XRay or two (or 10....) I need some XRay images for backgrounds in
assorted print media - album covers, newspaper eye-poppers, etc. Anything
can be the subject of the image... as long as its a neet looking XRay.
B&W, Gray, Colour... anything.

                Jeff

        Please respond via mail, to make sure I receive it.

--
 SLvH            |  "need you; dream you; find you; taste you; * you;
 Jeff Mitchell   |   use you; scar you; break you; lose me; hate me;

1. scanning xrays - actually research autoradiograms

I'm thinking of purchasing a low end scanner such as the HP 4p or the
Microtek E3 or E6 to scan 8" X 10" sheets of xray film with
autoradiographic images.  I've done this before without any transparency
adapter and want to optimize it.  Any suggestions?  I'm looking for tips
(lighting, settings) and equipment (model #s, etc)

Thanks.

2. Rhino just says NO to dongles!

3. Rendering using XRays, IR, ultrasound

4. Eigenvalue extraction algorithms: Accelerated subspace iteration

5. Image Analysis of XRAYs

6. Heidi drivers ?

7. WANTED: GIF/SUN RASTER IMAGES OF RADIOGRAPHS (XRAYS)

8. Scanner/Adapter for Xrays WWW site