Angel for MacOS X

Post by ian stephenso » Tue, 19 Aug 2003 18:51:32

Hi,

I've finally got round to releasing my renderer Angel for MacOS X. It
currently lacks a display driver, but is otherwise fully functional. You
can download it from www.dctsystems.co.uk.

Any feedback on the MacOS port is particularly appreciated.

$an

1. MacOS 7.7 -> MacOS 8

Apple announced today that the July release previously known as MacOS 7.7
will now bear the name of MacOS 8.  Because this has a major interface
upgrade and new, multithreaded finder, they believe that 7.7 is not enough
of an increase to designate such a major upgrade.

Buck

--
ABORTION - Stops a beating heart!
(But stimulates a depressed economy.)

 €€  Remove NOSPAM from email address to reply via email  €€

2. Smaller file format for storage?

3. FREE COPY OF MINDSCAPE's ANGEL DEVOID!

4. Q: read single pixel from movie?

5. EASTER ART: Christ, Angels, Flowers, Eggs, Bunnies

6. Looking for introductory books on animation

7. Easter ART: Christ, Angels, Eggs, Bunnies

8. XImage structure

9. Looking for 3d model of a Baroquelike Angel

10. Angel 0.3 release

11. Renderer:Angel 0.2 release

12. SLander0.5 (+Angel 0.1)