Need info on scanner-software (Binusscan, Painter, KPT Convolver, Arcus II)

Need info on scanner-software (Binusscan, Painter, KPT Convolver, Arcus II)

Post by Marco Luite » Mon, 16 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Hello all,

Is there anyone who works with one or more of the following scanners and
can tell me his/her experience  with the scanner-software?

- Binusscan (advanced or master) for Umax Powerlook II;
- Painter 4.0 and KPT Convolver for Microtek Scanmaster III;
- Agfa Arno II for Arcus II.

I would really appreciate your help and information...

Please e-mail me, as I don't read this newsgroup often.

Marco Luiten.