New IRC channel #graphix at irc.cyber2k.net, port 7001

Post by xangadi » Sun, 10 Oct 1999 04:00:00

We're opening a new graphix channel on irc, feel free to join us. We're
hoping to find a place were everyone can openly debate about graphix and all
that goes with it. Progs, Apps, Plugins, drivers etc.
The discussion is open to anyone who feels connected with graphix in some
way. Newbies and Advanced users alike.

for more info on irc go to www.mirc.com
or to www.team-nexgen.com

there are many other sites linked to irc.*2k.net such as www.*2k.net
(soon to be updated) and  http://www.veryComputer.com/

for all you FTP users out there, next to the graphix channel is the
#2600ftps and #alt.2600.warez channel in which you can download practically
any tool you ever need.

how it works ?
it's very simple (but isn't it always? ;-) )

download mIRC from www.mirc.com or the patched acid version from
www.team-nexgen.com . install them and open your IRC-'browser'

now configure your connection to connect to
irc.*2k.net

or one of these:
fireball.lqx.net
kincaid.shellux.net
services.*2k.net
ka24.tasam.com
proud.*2k.net
hellhound.dhs.org

port 7001
choose a nick and an alternate nick and that's it...
no need for a pass or anything

now click connect and you should be connected to IRC
now type /list to see all the channels
or type /join #graphix to go directly to the graphix channel

then Rock... and RIDE!!!

XangadiX

1. New IRC channel #graphix at irc.cyber2k.net, port 7001

there are many other sites linked to irc.cyber2k.net such as www.cyber2k.net
(soon to be updated) and  http://cheeseheadz.virtualave.net/

for all you FTP users out there, next to the graphix channel is the
#2600ftps and #alt.2600.warez channel in which you can download practically
any tool you ever need.

how it works ?
it's very simple (but isn't it always? ;-) )

download mIRC from www.mirc.com or the patched acid version from
www.team-nexgen.com . install them and open your IRC-'browser'

now configure your connection to connect to
irc.cyber2k.net

or one of these:
fireball.lqx.net
kincaid.shellux.net
services.cyber2k.net
ka24.tasam.com
proud.cyber2k.net
hellhound.dhs.org

port 7001
choose a nick and an alternate nick and that's it...
no need for a pass or anything

now click connect and you should be connected to IRC
now type /list to see all the channels
or type /join #graphix to go directly to the graphix channel

then Rock... and RIDE!!!

XangadiX

2. Wow! Authors Linnea Dayton and Jack Davis online 9/29

3. needed help please

4. animations by using C~~~

5. how to import proteins? Experts!!

6. NEW Lightwave IRC channel, #lightwave_help, DALNet

7. New IRC channel for (would-be) games programmers.

8. New IRC Design Channel