Cosmo Player

Post by Drew Wo » Fri, 07 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Hi,

I am trying to set up Cosmo Player to run in Internet Explorer 4.0
I keep getting this message:

File(s) failed to self-register:
C:\Windows\system\cp_axucp.dll

Any Ideas ?

Thanks,
Drew

1. COSMO 3D / COSMO Player

Hi everybody,

our lab bought a Varsity License for an O2 and the temporary license
labels included COSMO COLOR, COSMO CREATE and COSMO 3D. On the COSMO
SOFTWARE CD-rom I found only COSMO CODE and COSMO WORLDS.

Now my question is: are COSMO 3D and COSMO PLAYER the same product?
Otherwise, on which CD can we find the three programs COSMO COLOR,
COSMO CREATE and COSMO 3D?

Thank you.

    Jurgen Assfalg           http://aguirre.ing.unifi.it/~assfalg/
    Universita' di Firenze - Dipartimento di sistemi e informatica

2. background environment mapping

3. Cosmo Player 2.0

4. armiture

5. Cosmo Player Scaling