FS/FT Hardware Frame Grabber

Post by PJC » Fri, 15 Sep 2000 00:25:50

Data Translation ISA card model DT3851 w/ 8MB of onboard memory. The board
features:
acquisition rates of 1 kS/s to 20 MHz.
0.5 Mpixels input size
compatible with NTSC, and PAL
More information can be found here:
http://www.datx.com/products/hardware/dt3851.htm

Please not that this is not a low end video card with a video in. This is an
industrial frame grabber for high end video capture and processing.

If you are interested, send me a message and don't forget to remove the
anti-spam stuff.

PJC

1. Digital-Vision Frame 24 Bit Frame Grabber

Hi

  I`ve seen an advertisment about an 24 Bit realtime frame grabber from
  Digital-Vision for under 600 $. Cause i am living in germany, its pretty
  expensive to get info from the states directly and therefor i appreciate
  any comments on this (or alternative!) products.

thanx

  A r n d

2. Heard of Crystal Kaliedescope?

3. Problems to access Euresys EureCard Picolo frame grabber

4. Alternative to Intel JPEG Library?

5. Help old ITI frame grabber info needed

6. Need 3DS Screen capturer

7. MATROX frame grabber cards - help needed

8. PCVisionPlus Frame grabber Help

9. low cost frame grabber

10. ANNOUNCE: Free software support for Matrox frame grabbers

11. linux driver for frame grabber Matrox PULSAR

12. Frame grabber