Canvas 3.5.4/Canvas 5.0.1

Post by Dogg » Thu, 07 Nov 1996 04:00:00

Hello all,
Canvas 3.5.4 and earlier had the annoying quirk of only showing the imageable
area of the paper in the window instead of the full size (in my case
usually A4).
Does the new version 5.0.1 improve on matters? Will I now see the full size?

TIA

[...]

Post by den.. » Mon, 11 Nov 1996 04:00:00

TIA,

Canvas 5.x displays the entire page.  You are not limited to seeing the
printable area only.

- David B.

Deneba