Illustrator file from PC to Mac

Post by Robert de Normandi » Thu, 19 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Does anybody know how to open a ".ai" file made in Illustrator with a pc

on a mac ?
I used Transmac to save my file on a mac-formated disk from my pc but
when I try to open it on the mac (with Illustrator), it doesn't work....

Help !

1. PC Illustrator files to a MAC?

I have a client who is using Adobe Illustrator 7.0 on a PC. He has given
me some Illustrator files (non eps) to try to open. I can open quite a
few of them using Adobe Illustrator 8.0 on a MAC but there are some that
I can't open. I get a message that says "Illegal Operand". See
http://www.onepixel.com/problem for the full dialog box message. There
are no embedded photos, just illustrations and some type. What does he
need to do to make it work?

Thanks,

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Word 97 import

3. WP PC files to Mac Illustrator

4. How RGB to HSB?

5. Need Muybridge artwor

6. Urgent: mac to pc to mac file conversion

7. floyd-steinberg dithering

8. Illustrator?Mac to Pc Preview

9. Mac Illustrator-->PC Corel??

10. Illustrator (mac) -> Corel Draw (pc)

11. Illustrator fil from PC to Mac

12. Does Illustrator for PC have same features as Mac version