ART art ART art ART ART ART ART ART WEB SITE

ART art ART art ART ART ART ART ART WEB SITE

Post by DX » Fri, 13 Oct 2000 04:00:00

I think what he meant to say was:
"******WEB SITE!"

DX

dug up
ART art ART art ART ART ART ART ART WEB SITE

http://freespace.*.net/david.hough/index.htm

ART art ART art ART ART ART ART ART WEB SITE

Post by lvcharle » Fri, 13 Oct 2000 04:00:00

JPG jpg JPG jpg JPG JPG JPG JPG JPG WEB SITE

http://freespace.*.net/davis.hugh/index.htm

ART art ART art ART ART ART ART ART WEB SITE

Post by lvcharle » Fri, 13 Oct 2000 04:00:00

JPG jpg JPG jpg JPG JPG JPG JPG JPG WEB SITE

http://freespace.*.net/davis.hugh/index.htm

1. ART art ART art ART ART ART ART ART WEB SITE

dug upWow. Just checked out your site. It was really, really fast. I have a
T3 line, I only turned my back for 3 and half hours and the home page had
almost finnished downloading.
Also the quality was superb. Did you use a quality setting of around 2%?
Well it looks like you did.

Listen Mr Spam, don't send your 21k html spam crap here. We don't want it.
If tossers like you must exist and use ngs, use plain text. Prat.

Your web site sucks big time. Why would anyone want to see into your
worthless existence?

Get lost LOST LOST LOST lost fuck off web site.

2. 3dstudio max problem with 3dfx card and fireGL 1000

3. Font folder - please help!!!

4. New Art Gallery - Tehan's Art Gallery (Digital Art and Movies)

5. IFF source, where?

6. web art and clip art page?

7. web art and clip art webpage?

8. Free Art for your sites/games/3d/art/everything!!!!524322111

9. Free Art for your sites/games/3d/art/everything!!!$%@A@@

10. Free Art for your sites/games/3d/art/everything!!!!!!!#%1

11. Free Art for your sites/games/3d/art/everything!!!!%@^