ambient occlusion [please help]

Post by kira » Fri, 25 Jul 2003 13:10:09

hi,

i have made an occlusion network in slim and and
i cached the occlusion info to a file ( as point info ).

when i rerender the scene reusing the existing cache data
i get lots of artifacts in the render. i dont get a smooth interpolation
in the pixels. i tried making the objects transparent so that the point
info is dense but still didnt have any luck.

can some one help me please.

also can anyone tell me which is the best way to use the occlusion
info. ( like suppose i want to have a blinn shader on my objects and
add this occlusion info to the shader.)to get more realistic lighting.

thanks for ur help.

1. re using ambient occlusion cache in prman 11 ( newbee please help)

hi,

i have made an occlusion network in slim and and
i cached the occlusion info to a file ( as point info ).

when i rerender the scene reusing the existing cache data
i get lots of artifacts in the render. i dont get a smooth interpolation
in the pixels. i tried making the objects transparent so that the point
info is dense but still didnt have any luck.

can some one help me please.

also can anyone tell me which is the best way to use the occlusion
info. ( like suppose i want to have a blinn shader on my objects and
add this occlusion info to the shader.)to get more realistic lighting.

thanks for ur help.

2. BIG new tutorial on WZ2K!

3. problems with ambient occlusion

4. Icons and colors

5. Renderman 11, problem with ambient occlusion

6. Error with GDI cal StretchDIBitsl?

7. Rendreman 11, reuse ambient occlusion problem...

8. Snappy - VB .VBX ?

9. Ambient Occlusion Shader

10. Q: Ambient occlusion caching

11. Please: Ambient Lighting Question