Relative Paths in RIB files

Post by Jonathan Tilde » Wed, 16 Jul 2003 01:05:45

Ok, I have a silly question....

When writing RIB files and Alfred scripts, is it possible to make all of
your search paths and output paths relative to the directory the job was
launched from?  Just a thought...

-Jon

1. Relative paths for linking files?

Is there anyway to have relative paths after you've placed a graphic or
such within a PageMaker document (I'm working with 6.5)?  Having absolute
paths (C:/whatever/whatever.tif) is killing me.  What are my solutions so I
can freely move folders from a local desktop to our server, etc. w/o
screwing up the links?

Thanks for the help

dave

2. New site WITH URL (modeling, rendering, architecture)

3. relative paths in mtor

4. !!!!!!!!!ALIEN SKIN CRASH - Dont panic, I worked it out!

5. ScreamerNet and relative paths ahhhhh

6. windows 3.11 gnuplot

7. Can't texture map using relative path names

8. Unknown Renderer Error (Initializing Renderer)

9. Relative PATH's for ImageList Images

10. how do i convert a .3ds file to a .rib file

11. to RIB or not to RIB?

12. Binary RIB to ASCII RIB converter available

13. Availability of DXF->RIB and OBJ->RIB