What a CAD! Help, folks...please?!

Post by amba.. » Tue, 02 Jan 1990 16:05:00

        I saw an article in this newsgroup entitled Goblet Database, containing
directions for a Goblet plot.

        Has anyone out there got a program using these ? or any other simple
example of rotations, etc...?

        The books I've seen, while full of interesting drawings, do not give
much advice/tutoring on the layout of such a graphics prog. I would like to
study, and tinker with one...see what happens.

        My milk language is pascal, although I have a smattering of C.

        Thanks, or otherwise.
                        Adios,
                                Adrian Barry,
                                Trinity College, Dublin
                                Ireland.

1. HELP: please offer advice to new DTP folks

DEAR LIST,
        I work for a magazine just switching over to MAC based layout.
we bought a few Power PC 7100's, an Agfa Acurus scanner, Quark,
Freehand, photoshop and some 20" monitors and we hope to figure it all
out. so... here are the topics I would love advice about. Help us! we
have 30 days to make the switch only...

1) what resolution should images be scanned at to produce the best
image/size compromise. is 600+ dpi really necessary.

2) any thoughts about Freehand versus Illustrator?

3) any tricks that you all have learned the hard way about how to get
   your magazine to turn out the way you envision it?

4) do you think Our hardware purchases were good choices?

thanks for any input...

brandon milner

2. Need some help

3. Newtek folk, someone who knows, PLEASE respond

4. PixArt monthly image contest...

5. PLEASE HELP HELP HELP PLEASE HELP

6. Digital cameras

7. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!

8. HELP! Mixed-model Colormap setting PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

9. Help Please,,,,Please Help

10. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. PLEASE HELP ME -- Scratch Memory full -- PLEASE HELP!

12. PLEASE NEED HELP WITH ALIEN BLACK BOX FILTER -- I BEG -- PLEASE PLEASE