Graphics move to music

Post by Mike Nels » Wed, 30 Jul 2003 08:18:10

You know how the various skins on Windows Media Player have "animated"
graphics that change with the beat/rythem of the music?  I'd like to
create an excel-like graph (probably a 3D bar char of some kind) that
starts at a zero point and "moves" in response to some background
music to the end state (a real bar chart).  The transformation from
the zero point to the final chart would take, say, 5 seconds and it
would "pulse" with the music between the start and end.  Get it?
Anyone know of some utility that could accomplish such a thing?
Thanks.

Graphics move to music

Post by Motion Porti » Sat, 02 Aug 2003 11:10:35

Macromedia Flash should be able to handle this. Its a vector animation
software for web & video.

Victor
www.motionportion.com

1. The mouse move make graphic data move

Dear Sir :
My code as following,  It can't determine a correct direction when I move
mouse from right to left.
It just only move to up or down.
By the way, Its speed is so slowly to move, Why?

void __fastcall TFormImageEdit::ImageEditGridMouseMove(TObject *Sender,
      TShiftState Shift, int X, int Y)
{
    NewImgMovePosX=X;
    NewImgMovePosY=Y;
if (ImgMove)
  {
  if (OldImgMovePosY>NewImgMovePosY )
       ImageMoveDirection(WM_MoveUp ) ;    //this function is writed myself
   if (OldImgMovePosY<NewImgMovePosY )
      ImageMoveDirection(WM_MoveDown);
   if (OldImgMovePosX<NewImgMovePosX )
      ImageMoveDirection(WM_MoveLeft ) ;
   if (OldImgMovePosX>NewImgMovePosX )
      ImageMoveDirection(WM_MoveRight ) ;
  }

David

2. Quake2 Models and Max 1.2

3. Creating Graphics to music

4. CAD/CAM Software

5. Graphics generated by music porgram?

6. Similarity of images

7. music graphics

8. Question: Music/Graphics sync program for mac?

9. GRAPHIC / MUSIC DEMOS on the MAC

10. Graphic Music Interpreter

11. Fractals (graphics/music/voice) over 9600 modem

12. music w/graphics