Post by Pang F » Sat, 07 Jun 2003 16:44:51

Is there any free code showing how to load and animate 3ds files in BCB (or
Delphi/Kylix)?

What I do mean by "animation" is that; Assume we have a car model consist of
four wheels and a car body  objects (wheel1,2,3,4 and body)  and what I
would like to do turn any wheel independently.

Pang Fu

Is there any free code showing how to load and animate 3ds files in BCB (or
Delphi/Kylix)?

What I do mean by "animation" is that; Assume we have a car model consist of
four wheels and a car body  objects (wheel1,2,3,4 and body)  and what I
would like to do turn any wheel independently.

Pang Fu

2. lighing and direction of normal vectors

3. need help!!!!!!!!

4. Cool font WWW site

5. Partial loading of BMP (or JPG) in BCB/Delphi/Kylix

6. Graphic Designer Wanted!

7. looking for bcb component for loading 3ds files

8. BCB and Kylix C++ compatible OpenGL Component

10. want to port ImageMagick to Delphi / Kylix