I have a problem on Audio Serial Option

Post by ?ā€”? Lā€ » Wed, 10 Jul 1996 04:00:00

Does anybody work with ONYX ASO(Audio Serial Option) with serial
devices such as Polhemus 3D tracking sensor and DataGlove ?
We currently have a problem in using ASO with Fastrak.
It works O.K with ONYX standard serial port (ttyd2,ttyd3) and
6 port serial option board, but the same program does not
run on ASO.
Do I have to add some code to my program, or is there any
differences between ASO and standard ttyd ?

Should you have any idea or comment, please let me know.

Hiromi Kobayashi
Nissho Electronics TOKYO

1. serials serials serials

    I would just like to say, there is alot of braintrust in this group, I
have been in and out of here for quite some time, alot of info, but alot of
holier than thou attitudes as well, if you think your perfect, fine. I am happy
in cad, and i enjoy photoshop as well. I have a commercial art degree and was
using my talents for a advertising firm before turning to cad. After being
called a "child" and a poor grammer student, I often wonder how childish the
people are who repond to these articles? Also how good they really are? Are
they proffesionals, or just wanna-be's?

     Seems like if people don't applaud your posts and tell you how wonderful
you are, everybody else is a software thieving hacker and needs to grow up.
Well i say what i want, when i want. If you don't like it, then don't respond.
Its just that Simple

As for everyone In here being all grown up and proffesional, You sure have some
smart-ass reply's. Plus you carried the serials, serials, serials thing pretty
far.

2. Newbie Questions - Greatful for answer(s)!

3. serials, serials, and more serials

4. WE NEED A FREELANCE EFFECTS ANIMATOR ! NOW!!

5. piracy - attn Thomas Rohricht serials serials serials

6. scrolling while lassoing and cropping questions

7. where is audio.h and audio lib

8. seerials serials and more serials - enough

9. Scratch disk: options, options...

10. HAVING PROBLEMS PRINTING FROM AOL JPEGS