wanted: hicolor fli maker

Post by Martin Be » Sun, 13 Jun 1993 13:11:00

Hello All!

I found several hi-color fli players. Nice! But where can i find a hi-color
tif2fli or tga2fli hicolor convertor (for DOS) ?

I don't have FTP access, so please give me a BBS or FTP site tel. nr.

Thanks!

Martin

1. Wanted: .GL or .FLI maker for DOS

I'm looking for an MS-DOS program to convert VGA and SuperVGA GIFs
into FLI's or GL's.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please answer in this newsgroup or by E-Mail.

Thank you,

Jay Dritz

2. Help--researching mathematics in graphic art;

3. Unix FLI maker wanted

4. Entropy Coding

5. HiColor FLC makers?

6. Hicolor Chips (DSS HIcolor)

7. Converter wanted: FLI-->MOV or FLI-->MPG

8. fli maker under unix (or C source for one)

9. Looking for FLI maker and player for X11

10. .FLI Makers

11. Looking for a Fli maker