CyberArt site might hit 250 visitors in 2 weeks!

CyberArt site might hit 250 visitors in 2 weeks!

Post by Derek Jo » Sun, 09 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Many thanks for your support, I'v had a first rate response to my
requests for guest images so much so I will be expanding this site
before next weekend to include more *artists, the quality
of work and technical skills out there is very impressive.

Many thanks for your E-mails and images watch this space(as they say)

lets see if we can push that counter past 250!!

http://www.veryComputer.com/~derek_job/index.html

1. image bigger than 250*250 in imagelist possible??

Hi folks,

I unsuccessfully tried to get bitmaps ~600*400 in my ImageList.
When I try to compile it, I got an error message that the DFM can't be
compiled
Trying to save the whole project delphi let me know that the info of the
ImageList can't be saved.

When I reduce the size of the Imagelist to 250*250 it works fine.

Who can help me?

Thanks

2. Number 9 GXi Level 21 video card

3. nearly 2000 visitors in a week ... Thanks everyone

4. HELP!! Need extraordinary sharpening of image

5. CyberArt Site contributors required.

6. Rail Clone Crashes / 5.6C

7. CyberArt Site updated (new style)

8. Evaluating Beziers

9. CyberArt Site contributors required.

10. My wishes for all the 1998 visitors to my personnal web site

11. 3d artwork site///visitors welcome