I'll post Truespace 2.0 if someone will post Truespace 1.0

I'll post Truespace 2.0 if someone will post Truespace 1.0

Post by Wayne Blackbu » Sat, 09 Dec 1995 04:00:00

 I have Truespace 2.0 (full version ), and I am willing to post it if
someone would post Truespace 1.0 (full version).  I am asking to
trade because I don't have enough memory for 2.0, but I do have
enough memory for Truespace 1.0.  If interested either post or email
me.  Also Truespace 1.0 is also call Truespace/SE...Or if someone
has Vistapro 3.0 (full version) or Vistapro 4.0 (full version).
Please reply soon.....Thank you...

Wayne Blackburn

Post by Jan Zawadz » Sat, 09 Dec 1995 04:00:00

:  I have Truespace 2.0 (full version ), and I am willing to post it if
: someone would post Truespace 1.0 (full version).  I am asking to

Do you realize there are people here who make a living writing software?
Even if there weren't, what you are proposing is in essence theft, and should
you actually go through with it and get cought they should pull your ass
through a grinder...  If you can't use the software send it back to where
you bought it (now there is an assumption), and get the right package for
your system.  I'm sending a message to the admin at your site to make sure
THEY don't get their ass kicked because some jerk is pirating software off
their machines.

: Wayne Blackburn

Jan

ps. It's not even that there isn't a free alternative - POV is there for the
asking...

I'll post Truespace 2.0 if someone will post Truespace 1.0

Post by Dave Boulde » Tue, 12 Dec 1995 04:00:00

Quote:

writes:

> :  I have Truespace 2.0 (full version ), and I am willing to post it
if
> : someone would post Truespace 1.0 (full version).  I am asking to

> Do you realize there are people here who make a living writing
software?
> Even if there weren't, what you are proposing is in essence theft, and
should
> you actually go through with it and get cought they should pull your
ass
> through a grinder...  If you can't use the software send it back to
where
> you bought it (now there is an assumption), and get the right package
for
> your system.  I'm sending a message to the admin at your site to make
sure
> THEY don't get their ass kicked because some jerk is pirating software
off
> their machines.

> : Wayne Blackburn

> Jan

> ps. It's not even that there isn't a free alternative - POV is there
for the
> asking...

Hold your horses Jan, I don't think Wayne was proposing to offer
Truespace as a pirate, but rather is offering to swap his TrueSpace
version 2 for a copy of Version 1. If he has legally bought the software
then I beleive he is quite within his rights to swap it for another
legally purchased copy. If, however, Wayne is offering a pirate then
this is quite rightly a no-no. Perhaps, Wayne, you could make another
posting to clarify the situation,
                        regards... Dave.

N.B. i think by post, he meant regular mail, not electronic!