UK JOB: Icon Designer

Post by ka » Tue, 08 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Hello,

I represent a well-known software company (we are using this mail address
for preliminary posts) who are looking for a talented icon designer to
work on a next-generation Windows / Office 97 application.

If you feel that you can fulfill the needs for this contract, please let
me know. (small) samples of work are welcome.

regards

K.Auld

UK JOB: Icon Designer

Post by Douglas J. Youn » Wed, 09 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Quote:>Hello,

>I represent a well-known software company (we are using this mail address
>for preliminary posts) who are looking for a talented icon designer to
>work on a next-generation Windows / Office 97 application.

>If you feel that you can fulfill the needs for this contract, please let
>me know. (small) samples of work are welcome.

>regards

>K.Auld

Please take a look at my homepage

The URL is :-

http://www.troopers.demon.co.uk/index.htm

Thank you.
--
Douglas J. Young

UK JOB: Icon Designer

Post by Mazzarisi Alessand » Sat, 12 Jul 1997 04:00:00

I'm a painter and graphic artist.

look at my work at http://www.priamus.com/

Bye
Luca Serasini

1. UK Job: Icon Designer

Hello

I represent a lagre, well-known internet software company. We are
currently designing our next generation of applications and are looking
for someone to work, on a contract basis, on the Icons for our
application.

Requirements are simple: the ability to produce icons of the size, style
and quality found in MS Office 97 and similar titles.

Other, not so important requirements are: Past experience in the field,
speed of delivery and location.

If you think you can do what we need, please respond to this address.
Note that this is mearly a temporary account, for filtering out the spam
/ rubbish that USEnet gives you ;-)

Samples of work would be welcome.

Web designers with no 16x16 GUI icon design need NOT apply.

thank you

2. psp6 evaluation download problem

3. UK JOB: Icon Designer

4. Programmers Wanted...

5. UK - JOB...Computer Graphic Designer Reqd....

6. "Fading"

7. UK Designer in need of a job

8. UI designer job - see ba.jobs.offered

9. FS in UK: iGrafx Designer for Windows

10. Web Designers Wanted (London, UK.)

11. OT: UK Vacancy Graphics/Multimedia Designer

12. Wanted Freelance Graphic Designer: London, UK only