Looking for 3D model of Melbourne

Post by Barak Shoha » Sun, 02 Sep 2001 14:09:35

Hi,

Does anyone know of a 3D model/dataset of the Melbourne CBD in Australia
that could be used (or purchased) for a film? A historical model would be
best, but a recent one will also be great.

Thanks,
Barak

Looking for 3D model of Melbourne

Post by Mike C » Mon, 03 Sep 2001 00:49:08

You could hire an artist to create it for you.

":^) ?

--
Mike C.

* Logo Design
* DHTML & GIF Animation
* Custom Graphics for YOUR Site!

Stop by and see if my skills and talents are up to your standards.

Site at:  http://www.artistmike.com
NEW SITE at: http://www.mikeslogoland.com/