freehand 10

Post by Ros » Wed, 07 Nov 2001 02:39:46

i am doing a college course in glasgow and we use freehand, does
anyone know any good tutorials or even better any good tips you can
share with me. cheers

1. Illustrator 10 or Freehand 10

I am looking for a package to update floor plans (images of floors
within buildings showing tenants and vacant units).  I need something
that is going to update the colour when I change the text applied to a
certain "unit".  We have been told that Illustrator does this, however
I wondered if anyone has any information or advice as to which would
be the best.  I will also be using it to create graphics for use with
Dreamweaver documents.

Thanks

2. New graphics mailing list

3. freehand 10 vs illustrator 10

4. Computer animation in Witches?

5. Inkjet printing and Freehand 10

6. Accessing Plug-in's Properties and Methods through MAXScript

7. Freehand 10

8. PSP7, PDFs and EPS

9. Export CorelDraw 8 to Freehand 10

10. vend 10*octanes , 10 indigo (ecran dispo)

11. - Major automotive website (Posted 23/10/2000 13:23:10.690)

12. unable to read the file [2500:10:10]