image warp+radial basis funct.

Post by M. Lahana » Tue, 16 Apr 1996 04:00:00

I need a program in C for image warping using radial basis functions to
warp an image using a few number of landmarks.

Is there any C-code routine  free available?

Thank you for any comment and help.
--
M.Lahanas

Post by Jiang Qi » Wed, 17 Apr 1996 04:00:00

|> I need a program in C for image warping using radial basis functions to
|> warp an image using a few number of landmarks.
|>
|> Is there any C-code routine  free available?
|>
|> Thank you for any comment and help.
|> --
|> M.Lahanas

I also need the warping source code. Please post here if you know where I can
get one.

Jiang Qian

image warp+radial basis funct.

Post by David Eber » Wed, 17 Apr 1996 04:00:00

Quote:

>I need a program in C for image warping using radial basis functions to
>warp an image using a few number of landmarks.

>Is there any C-code routine  free available?

There is C++ code at ftp://ftp.cs.unc.edu/pub/users/eberly which
implements thin plates splines (with optional smoothing).  The
source files are misc/solve.{h,c} (linear system solvers) and
misc/tpspline.{h,c} (thin plate splines).  The documentation is
magic/uncompressed/{doc4_13,doc4_14}.tex.  I assume you have read
papers on the theory of how to apply the splines after landmark
correspondences are made, so you should only need to make calls
to the routines provided.  (Converting the code to C should be
simple.)

Dave Eberly