Thank you re Wacom

Post by Christina R. Lanne » Wed, 06 Aug 1997 04:00:00

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who responded to my inquiry
about which size of Wacom Art Tablet would be the best buy.

I'm going to go with the 6x8.  Thanks again!

Christina

1. Thanks all for assistance in purchase of Wacom pen and ArtZII graphics tablet

I purchased my artZII on Jan 15 at Wests Camera Supply in Seattle for
$310. As some of you advised I would have no difficulty with skipping when
the pen was tilted which I had experienced in a demo. Apparently the
skipping can occur if the tilt sensitivity is turned up but the salesmen
didn't know squat about the Wacom pen. As one of you advised Wacom Tech
support in Vancouver could have told me about this phenomena. I am using
the pen with Lotus Freelance and am sizing up more sophiscated graphics
software for sketching.

2. .gif->.bmp converter?

3. Wacom, thanks

4. - SAVE on lots of DTP programs! -

5. Wacom (thanks)

6. CRASH BANG G.P.F.! 3.04 Unstable in Win95 - Anybody Else?

7. Wacom ArtPad? (was Re: Wacom ART-Z Question)

8. anaglyphs (3D red & blue images)

9. Wacom Volito and non wacom mouse

10. To wacom or not to wacom?

11. graphics and THANKS

12. tiff to jpeg ... determined answer, thanks, anyway

13. ISO pic of GPF window for my WebSite - Thanks